New Cross Gate Masterplan
Masterplan for 4.5ha area at the heart of New Cross Gate including creation of a major new public square, railway bridge to reinstate East West connections, station redevelopment, new bus interchange, and high-density mixed-use development providing 200,000ft2 of retail, commercial and 500 mixed-tenure dwellings.
- London Borough of Lewisham
- New Cross Gate NDC (New Deal for Communities)
- Benedetti Architects
- McDowell+Benedetti (to July 2016)
- Alan Baxter & Associates
- Ian Sayer & Co.
- Masterplan and Phase1 (RIBA Stage 3) 2006-7
- “The architects’ holistic joined-up approach helped unlock the complex issues and stakeholders involved...”
- Joan Ruddock DBE - MP for Lewisham & Deptford